What we're looking for:
Crazy code monkey, creative solutions, attention to detail, excellent communication, and someone FUN to work with. The scope of the position covers everything from modifying existing websites that use our custom built CMS to leading the charge to create the new one. EG: The Senior Level PHP/MySQL must be equally comfortable improving existing code as well as starting a large project from scratch.
If you have a need to hear your voice in process, functionality, scope, and development, you will work well with our team.
Part time contract to hire with a pre-set commitment of your choice - 10-20 or 20-30 hours per week.
There will not be any designing for the work you will be assigned, but you will need to have enough attention to detail to keep the design consistent with what was already laid out in html when working on pages.
AGENCIES, RECRUITERS & PROJECT MANAGERS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Who we are: enoxmedia.com
Since 2001 eNox Media has wowed local and well known national brands with fresh thinking and aggressive results driven solutions… and the best is yet to come…
Our type of work includes branding, digital & print ads, websites, and search/social for small to medium sized businesses.
We have a lean, agile startup like environment with high accountability for delivering creative and simple solutions to complex problems.
Monday – Friday - It's time to make doughnuts. We really love doughnuts!
• LOCAL to Tampa Bay Area is HIGHLY PREFERRED, but not required.
• Apache- Solid background with Apache 2, knowledge of configuration, optimization and authentication.
• MySQL- Strong knowledge of schemas, tables, stored procedures, users and privileges, principles of relational databases, and SQL commands. Able to migrate legacy data from unlike management systems.
• PHP5 - Adept with PHP syntax and features. Understand variables, constants, arrays, loops, internal functions, php configurations, error logging/reporting, and OOP principals.
• Analytics - Familiar with implementing and evaluating results from metric gathering technologies such as Google Analytics.
• SSL- Experience requesting and installing certificates, directing traffic through secure ports, and encrypting protected data.
• APIs and Web Services- Experience working with APIs, and creating and consuming web services, using SOAP and REST protocols.
• HTML5 and CSS3 with graceful degradation.
• Git, SVN, or other version control system.
• Code Igniter, Ruby on Rails or have an intense love/hate relationship with any MVC framework.
• Tolerant and/or sympathetic disposition toward Internet Explorer 7.
• Excellent communication skills through project management tools (Basecamp), IM clients, and email.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and independently prioritize tasks.
• Previous experience in an agency environment preferred
• Proven track record of meeting deliverables successfully in a remote working environment
• We will hire you for a set amount of hours and pay on a fixed schedule - So no waiting to get paid.
• You will work directly with the creative director, project manager, and have access to all other team members for collaboration
• We have a hybrid virtual working environment so you can work wherever and whenever you want – meeting deadlines and scheduled collaboration time are the only requirements.
• We will provide a PolyCom VoIP phone, a full Adobe CS Subscription, as well as other software (if needed).
Initially the position will be 90% virtual and then move to about 75% this winter.
• After 3 months the position may transition to full time with the requirement to work 30-50% on site.
To apply, please submit at least the following:
• Resume and include salary history
• Portfolio, which should have links to any projects you have been involved with and an explanation of your role within the projects
• Desired compensation Salary/Rate
• Your availability: How soon can you start and how many hours are you available to work (10-30) per week?